Saturday, December 1, 2007

“Motor Mouth” by Janet Evanovich

Motor Mouth” by Janet Evanovich
2006, Harper Collins
ISBN: 978-0-06-058403-0

This is the first Alexandra “Barney” Barnaby and NASCAR driver Sam Hooker story I’ve read. I’m pleased to see there are more of them.

I’ve been a huge fan of the Stephanie Plum bounty hunter books. This is the first I’ve read any of the Barney books. I do have to say that I learned a lot about racing cars.

Janet Evanovich brings her same fresh and right-to-the-point story telling to bear here in “Motor Mouth” that she does in the other books I’ve read that she has written.

I really enjoyed this story. It’s a mystery. It’s hilarious at times. Right away I got interested in all of the characters. I’m looking forward to more of these books. Reading anything by Janet Evanovich is more and more like me wanting chocolate. When you want it the only thing that is going to satisfy is the real thing.

No comments:

Caught Dead in Wyoming - Sign Off by Patricia McLinn  It has been a long time, looks like five years, since I've written anything fo...