Wednesday, August 22, 2007

“Hot Six” by Janet Evonovich


Hot Six” by Janet Evonovich
2000 by Martin’s Press
ISBN: 0-312-20540-6

Ah, terrific. “Hot Six” by Janet Evonovich had me in worse than stitches in the 3 days it took me to read this book. It would have been sooner than 3 days, except I had to go to work in between.

You’ve got to read this book. Stephanie Plum, bounty hunter and great lady from New Jersey is as fabulous as she’s been in the other Plum books I’ve read. I haven’t been able to read them in order and I still haven’t gotten hold of a copy of the first one, but it just doesn’t matter. These books are all terrific and, “Hot Six” is great.

You’ve got hot sex. You’ve got laughs like you won’t believe. There are some really scary characters and there are other just as loveable ones. Stephanie always gets away and she always gets her man. This is just a totally engaging story. Janet Evonovich rocks.

No comments:

Caught Dead in Wyoming - Sign Off by Patricia McLinn  It has been a long time, looks like five years, since I've written anything fo...